Friday, May 27, 2011

Soda Deal at Shaw's

Crazy Coupon Friend Cindy called me right up this morning....I am so glad she did!  WHAT A DEAL!!!!


First I have to say how happy I am that I got a Shaw's flyer from my grandmother's house this week!  I never seem to get one so I rarely coupon shop there.  I know, I know I could always go online but I get WAY TOO distracted when I go online...sucked right in ya know?

What a deal on soda this week!!!  First you NEED to get the Shaws Fresh Summertime Fun coupon booklet at your local Shaw's.  They are right in the front of the store :o)  If there are a bunch I usually grab one each time I go into the store.  There are over $30.00 worth of GREAT manufacture coupons in this booklet!

There is a coupon for SAVE $2.00 off 2 12 packs of Coca-Cola products EXCLUDED Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero.

Shaw's is having a GREAT Coke sale this week 5/$10.00  pair this with 2 coupons and you have yourself an AWESOME deal!!!

They are also having a sale on participating Kraft products you save $5.00 INSTANTLY when you spend $20.00

I got 2 packs of Oscar Mayer lunch meat and they each had save $1.00/1 peelies on them...SCORE!!!!
2 boxes of Ritz crackers  coupon $1.00/2
Kraft shredded Cheese coupon from mail FREE
4 bottles Kraft dressing  coupon $1.00/2 and $1.50/2

my total for All this stuff...including 10 packs of soda came to.....

$19.64

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment