Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shopping at Rite Aid This Week



Wow Rite Aid had some GREAT deals this week!!!!  I got most of the above for FREE!!  My total before sale and couponz was $73.89 and AFTER I paid JUST $.17!!!!  yes that is awesome!!!  17 cents for all this stuff!  

How did I do it and what did I get? (click on online coupon to get yours)

18 Hershey Bars sale B1G1, coupon 4/17, B1G1 ALL FREE wahoo SMORES!
4 Tylenol Precise Pain Cream/Patches sale $5.00 online coupon $5.00 FREE
4 Packs of Stride Gum sale $.88 coupon RA ad perks $.50 Manuf Coupon $1.00/2
1 Bottle Similac Formula sale $4.99 coupon $5.00 FREE
4 cans Almonds sale B1G1 coupon save $1.00/3
2 Bottles Snapple sale $.88 coupon RA ad perks  $1.00
2 packages Carefree sale $1.00 coupon $1.00

I also had
$3.00 off coupon from taking a survey online
Coupon valued at $1.00 for watching videos on Ad Perk
$2.00 UP coupon

I also would like to express how WONDERFUL the manager at Rite Aid in Keene is!  I had a great conversation with Scott about how much his store is improving with keeping stock!  Thank you so much Scott!!!


3 comments:

  1. Sweet deals, gf!!! Rite Aid was def my favorite store this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the Hershey bar deal.....totally confused on how it is all free LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so the STORE is having a buy 1 get 1 free sale, the coupon os also buy 1 get one free so combined together you are able to fet them both free. One from the store and one from your coupon.

    ReplyDelete