Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Week at Price Chopper

Hi All!!!

Price Chopper is having some great deals this week!!!  I took the entire family with me and was a little nervous, but actually went very well!  Here is what we got

3 bags Doritos $6.00 with in store coupon
2 bags Ravioli B1G1
Ballpark Franks B1G1 coupon save $1.00/2
Perdu Honey BBQ Chicken bags B1G1
Danimals Yogurt sale $1.79 plus $.50 in store coupon (exp date on yougurt in 5/9)
93% Ground Turkey $2.50 Facebook coupon
Infant Ibuprofen FREE with store coupon You can get any Top care Product with this coupon
Lawry's Marinade B1G1 internet coupon (can't seem to find)
Syrup (only think not on sale or no coupon...just needed it)
2 packs of Wheat Thin Sticks  Facebook coupon
Package Pork Ribs $2.00 off Pork coupon when buying KC BBQ sauce
2 KC BBQ sauce sale 2/$3.00 coupon from binder $1.00 off 2
Magnum Ice Cream Bars  Price Chopper Facebook coupon and mfg
2 20 packs of Pepsi Products $8.00 with in-store coupon

I also used THREE Shaws $1.00 doubler coupons

Total before sale and coupons was $100.00 EVEN (CRAZY...and I did not have $100 bucks for all this stuff!)

Total after $43.36  SAVING  $56.64!!!  WAHOO I will take that!

What did you shop for this week?  What were your best deals?

1 comment:

  1. OMG I forgot about those lovely Shaw's "double $1" coupons!!!!

    ReplyDelete