Thursday, May 12, 2011

Needed Hamburger Buns.....

We needed some hamburger buns last night for dinner...so I went to Price Chopper and got all this for just a little more than the cost of the buns.  

Total before couponz and sale $13.63  

We paid just $1.79!  

(buns were priced at $1.19)

How did I do it?
Price Chopper has a bonus coupon in the store (and flier) for Buy 2 Bags of Tostito's for $6.00 get buns for FREE

Bought 2 bags of Tostito for $6.00 used 2 $1.00 off coupons from Moments to Save insert 4/17 also used 2 Price Chopper Triple Coupons making both these bags FREE

Coupon for FREE Pepsi Max 2 Liter when you buy 1 bag of Tostitos AND 1 Tostito Dip so I bought a jar of salsa and used another $1.00 off coupon for Tostito Product from Moments to Save 

The salsa was priced at $2.79 and with the $1.00 off coupon, this is the ONLY thing I had to pay for!  

I LOVE working my coupons together to get AWESOME deals!!! 

1 comment: