Did you all see the coupons in this weeks paper? I have to say I like this P&G better then last months! I have already used 4 of the coupons!
So what did I use them on and where you ask?
I did really well at CVS this week! Here is what I bought.
- 4 Oral-B toothbrushes on sale for $2.99 total $11.96 used 2 B1G1 coupons and 1 $2.00 off 2 coupon saved $7.98 plus received $1.98 Rewards
- 4 Gillette body wash on sale for $3.99 total $15.96 used 2 B1G1 coupons and 2 $2.00 off coupons saved $11.98
- 2 GUM flossers on sale $2.00 total $4.00 used 2 $.75 coupons (no longer available to print) got $4.00 in Rewards OVERAGE!!!
- 2 Wisk Laundry Soap on sale B1G1 Free used 2 $2.00 off coupons
- 2 Herbal Essences Hairspray on sale 2 for $5.50 used B1G1 Free coupon paid $2.25 for both!
I also got a Boston Globe paper. I scanned my CVS card before we started shopping and we got a $4.50 Rewards coupon from Winter Spending.
All the coupons except the GUM were all from Sunday papers! (stay tuned tomorrow for beginner tips, do you have any questions you want me to address?)
We had a great trip to CVS today!