Friday, March 18, 2011

Rite Aid Savings!

Total before RA Wellness Card Savings and Coupons $34.33


I got some great deals at Rite Aid today!!!  I worked at Rite Aid years and years ago and really have not been in one of their stores since...but now that I have started to use coupons I am in there at least once a week.  It is such a great place to SAVE!

If you have not signed up for their Wellness Card yet you can do so right on their website.  You can print a temporary card to use until your permanent card comes in the mail.  You can start saving and printing in-store coupons right away.

Rite Aid has a great program, kind of like Walgreens and CVS, where you can earn $+UP.  These print right at the bottom of your receipt and I treat them just like CASH!  They are coupons earned in a prior purchase that can be used in your next order.

Sign up on their website for IN-Store coupons via Rite Aid Ad Perks.  You just have to watch some SHORT video's and then you earn some great in-store coupons that you can "stack" (use store coupon and manufacture coupon on same item) with manufacture coupons for even BIGGER savings!

They also have a great Single Check Rebate program which can help you save even more!  It's such an easy rebate system!!!

Print out Rite Aid's coupon policy and put it in your binder in case you run into a checker that is unaware of the policy.

Want some more information on how you can REALLY SAVE at Rite Aid...watch the Krazy Coupon Lady  explain it all!

Okay so how much did I save today???  Here is what I got

2 Ester C Gummies raincheck B1G1 from last week and 2 $3.00 off coupons from paper
3 Dixie paper plates on sale and used ad perk coupon
4 Pureprotien bars on sale B1G1 50% off 2 coupons B1G1 Free from paper
2 Blue Diamond Almonds on sale B1G1 and used coupon
Gatorade for my son who was very good throughout the store...this was not on sale and I did not have a coupon.
I also had $4+UP
$3.00 off purchase of $15.00 or more (from participating in the online survey at the bottom of my previous receipt.)  Give this coupon to the checker FIRST

Total before Wellness Savings and coupons was $34.33
Total I paid out of pocket $2.46

Want to know what deals you can get next week?  Check them out, get your coupons together, and go SAVE!

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment