Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh What a Night!

What a busy week!  I was able to hit a few grocery stores tonight and Target.  I put everything away before I could take a picture of it but I got some great deals!

Market Basket has a great sale going on for Ken's dressing.  Match it up with the Ken's coupons you got in this past Sunday's paper and we are talking about some CHEAP salad dressing!!!  STOCK UP!


Market Basket:
Ken's SteakHouse dressing 16oz: 2/$3.00  coupon $1.00/2  wahoo a buck!

Ken's dressing 8oz: 3/$3.00 coupon use 3 $1.00/2 I bought 6 and only paid 50 cents each!!!!

They also have Ken's Marinades on sale 2/$3.00 using 2 $1.00 coupons you get them for 50 CENTS!!!  

Grilling season is coming so stock up!!!

Market Basket
Classico Sauce 44oz is on sale 2/$6.00 use 2 $1.00 off coupons you can print here

Makes these BIG jars just $2.00 each!


Market Basket
Poland Spring sparkling water is on sale 2/$4.00 use this $1.00/2 coupon making one 6 pack just $1.50


I hope you can all get some great deals at Market Basket this week!

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment